NAP is holding flu vaccine clinics weekends in October and our schedule is now open! We have opened dates during the first two weekends of October, including the Columbus Day holiday. We will continue to open more flu vaccine clinic dates in the coming weeks.
Please log into your MyChart Patient Portal to schedule your flu vaccine appointment today. Click on schedule an appointment then select flu shot.
A few reminders:
• NAP’s flu clinics are being held exclusively in Amherst because of COVID and the need to socially distance.
• To sign up for our MyChart patient portal, please call our office at 413-584-8700, press option 7 and someone will assist you.
• Parents of teenagers can schedule their child’s flu shot using their parent portal account. You do not need to use the teen’s portal account to schedule.
• Patients that receive a flu vaccine elsewhere must provide this documentation to NAP so that the immunization can be entered into your chart.
Flu Clinic Dates
- Saturday, October 16, 8:30am to 11:40am and 1:15pm to 4:40pm
- Sunday, October 17, 8:30am to 11:40am and 1:15pm to 4:40pm
- Saturday, October 23, 8:30am to 11:40am and 1:15pm to 4:40pm
- Sunday, October 24, 8:30am to 11:40am and 1:15pm to 4:40pm
For more information about our upcoming flu clinics, please contact our office (413) 584-8700.