Medical Home Care Coordination
Northampton Area Pediatrics, partnering with the Pediatric Physician’s Organization at Boston Children’s Hospital, is proud to be your Patient-Centered Medical Home.
As a Patient-Centered Medical Home we strive to provide continuous, comprehensive, coordinated care through a team approach, with the patient and family at the center of the team. Our goal is to work closely with you to focus on all medical and non-medical needs that are necessary to help keep your child(ren) healthy.
Your Medical Home will:
- Work with you and your child to ensure your medical and non-medical needs are met
- Provide you the care you need when you need it, including evenings and weekends
- Assist with insurance needs and referrals to specialty care
- Provide around-the-clock access to health and medical advice
- Ensure that your cultural and language needs are met
Medical Home Care Coordinators
Our Medical Home Care Coordinators (MHCC) work closely with our physicians, nurse practitioners, clinical and clerical staff to ensure that patient needs are met. They advocate for the needs of those with complex medical, developmental, or behavioral challenges. MHCC work with specialists, schools, and local community programs to locate and when possible, to secure services for our patients across many different areas.
Our Medical Home Care Coordinators can help with:
- Keeping your child’s PCP up-to-date with their latest medical information
- Coordination of care and services from specialists, schools, behavioral health providers, and community programs
- Connecting families with community resources
- Obtaining necessary medical equipment, medications, and supplies
- Providing educational materials on a variety of health topics
- Locating non-medical resources, such as food, housing and financial needs
- Transitioning to Adult Primary Provider, when age appropriate
Jacqueline Riel, LPN and Kerry Lemoine, LPN are our care coordinators. They are available Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. You can contact them by calling 413-584-8700, option 6 and ask to speak to them directly. They will be happy to hear from you and assist you with your needs.