ADHD Support Group
Hosted By: Meg Taylor and Anjali Maticke, LMHC
NAP is proud to offer a monthly ADHD support group open for all parents in the Valley. This meeting is held on the first Monday of the month from 6:30pm-8:00pm. We are currently meeting virtually, but plan to resume in person meetings at the main NAP office in the future.
This support group offers a combination of open forum discussions between parents and group facilitators, and guest speakers who address different aspects of ADHD and some of the challenges parents can experience.
What you can expect:
- Receive ADHD information and support
- Be heard without being judged
- Hear how others cope with similar issues and challenges
- Learn about local resources for families
- Hear from area specialists on pertinent topics
- Learn new strategies to try at home
- Leave feeling empowered and hopeful